While we work for you, your safety is our top priority!
Per the executive order, as of Monday 7/13/2020, every employee and guest must wear a mask to enter the building.
As a provider that protects and maintains the safety and management of your assets and critical inventories, we are open and here to help your business to continue to run smoothly through this ever-evolving crisis. We anticipate no disruptions in supply or service to help maintain or repair your metal roof to keep you safe and dry.
To view our Critical Supplier Designation letter please see below.
Your Roof Project
As it has always been, the safety of our crews and your facilities remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards and in response to the coronavirus we have taken additional measures. Our crews can work independently from your team and can do all communications via phone and video.
- Each day we will take the temperature of each crew member to monitor their wellbeing.
- Any sick members will be sent home immediately for medical care.
- Additional precautions will be taken to maintain a Social Distance whenever possible for our crews while they are working.
- Crews will eat their dinners in their hotel rooms instead of at restaurants.
Our Roof Experts
Before our roof experts step into your facility, take comfort in knowing that they are also required to abide by all the CDC’s guidelines. We have also developed a way to do your roof analysis remotely without ever having to step into your building.
- Refrain from handshakes and chose an elbow touch or other physical contact greetings.
- Maintain a 6-foot perimeter from at all times.
- Avoid taking meals in restaurants and opt to eat at home.
- Self-monitor temperature and symptoms daily.
- Reschedule any meetings if symptoms arise.
Our Business Operations Will Include:
- Designate a site-specific supervisor to monitor and oversee the implementation of COVID-19 control strategies. The supervisor must remain on-site at all times during activities. An on-site worker may be designated to perform the supervisory role.
- Conduct a daily entry screening protocol for workers and visitors entering the worksite, including a questionnaire covering symptoms and exposure to people with possible COVID-19, together with, if possible, a temperature screening.
- Create dedicated entry point(s) at every worksite, if possible, for daily screening, or in the alternative issue stickers or other indicators to workers to show that they received a screening before entering the worksite that day.
- Require face shields or masks to be worn when workers cannot consistently maintain six feet of separation from other workers.
- Provide instructions for the distribution of personal protective equipment and designate on-site locations for soiled masks.
- Encourage or require the use of work gloves, as appropriate, to prevent skin contact with contaminated surfaces.
- Identify choke points and high-risk areas where workers must stand near one another (such as hallways, hoists and elevators, break areas, water stations, and buses) and control their access and use (including through physical barriers) so that social distancing is maintained.
- Ensure there are sufficient hand-washing or hand-sanitizing stations at the worksite to enable easy access by workers.
- Notify owners of any confirmed COVID-19 cases among workers at the worksite.
- Restrict unnecessary movement between project sites.
- Create protocols for minimizing personal contact upon delivery of materials to the worksite.
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our community, employees, customers, and their families. We are taking all necessary precautions and following the recommendations of the CDC, health experts, and city and state officials.
We are available anytime by phone, email, video chat, or in-person to see your facility’s needs. All of our staff are taking EVERY precaution, using sanitary procedures on all tools, equipment and themselves. This data is available daily for you to review.
In a moment like this, each of us is called upon to do our very best to help others. We are committed to doing our part to help America get through this difficult time.